Organizations globally subject themselves to additional risk by involving more third parties—suppliers, sales agents, and even charities—as new regulations continue to emerge with third threats resulting in severe impact on company assets.
This course is designed to empower students with the skill set to bridge the gap between organisations and third party/vendor relationship and how to apply various methodologies to manage and reduce vendor associated risks within the risk tolerance level of an organisation.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand how risk management principles apply to third party/vendors
- Identify, assess, manage and control third party risk throughout the lifecycle of relationships
- Apply best practices in third party risk and lifecycle management
- Understand principles of enterprise, operational and third-party risk management and how to align specific tools, processes and controls
- Understand widely accepted risk frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST, etc.) and how they power third party risk management
- Identify specific drivers of third-party risk and assessment processes
- Discover how to design effective controls and how to build strong management and monitoring processes
- Understand governance and oversight best practices, controls and board reporting with a view from top to bottom
Who Should Take this Course?
- Information Security Managers
- Information Security GRC Specialist
- Third Party Risk Management Specialist
- Individual aspiring for a role in risk management
- Governance Risk and Compliance