This course is tailored to prepare candidate for the security analyst role. You will gain key skills on the SOC focused courses. You will be familiarised with SIEM tools and functionalities across enterprise network.
You will also discover how to identify and manage vulnerabilities; how to respond to immediate security requests and manage cyber threats as they develop.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Respond immediate request and monitor an organisation infrastructure and respond to all kind of cyberattacks.
- Works on the SIEM tool for monitoring and analysis of the cyber-attack.
- Understand SIEM architecture, dashboard creation & correlation rule
- learn about the real-world cyber-attacks
- Use network packet and device log to investigate cyber threats
- Discover working on devices, protocol, ports, cybersecurity, and services
- Use real industry use cases to learn how to identify, assess, analyse and remediate vulnerabilities
- Also, you will learn about the day to day activity performed by Analyst in their job and learn about various attacks and remediation from very basic.
- To perform restoration activities after an outbreak
- This course will be helpful for those who want to get a good job and knowledge in Cyber Security to earn money.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Anyone curious about Cyber Security.
- If you are looking for opportunity in SOC
- IT professionals who want to switch to cyber security
- Anyone seeking for career change
- SIEM Fundamentals
- SIEM Design and Implementation
- Cybersecurity threat hunting
- Vulnerability management