The rate of exploits by criminal hackers and rogue nations to penetrate data is increasing by the minute with mobile devices fast becoming an indispensable facet of modern life.
This mobile application security training modules, have been developed to equip learners with the required skill to combat this accelerated increase of the mobile application related cyber threats.
Candidates will discover how to test their Mobile Devices and Applications for security flaws and to safeguard using tools and techniques.
Developers will also understand how to integrate security into ADLC/SDLC end to end by design.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts mobile application security
- Understand the basics of Cryptography, Encryption, Integrity the concepts of mobile application security
- Understand mobile application software flaws and its related vulnerabilities and threats
- Understand the different phases of mobile application security threats and attacks
- Understand the requirements and best practices for mobile applications management
- Discover how to find Vulnerabilities in Source Code
- Perform Mobile App Pen Testing and exploitation
- Discover various technics & tools to secure data
- Best practices on authentication, authorizations and Integrity of data
- Learn how to avoid security pitfalls with mobile apps
- Use hardening tools and techniques to combat against reverse engineering
Who Should Take this Course?
- Cybersecurity Auditors
- IT Developers interested in mobile application security
- IT Professional enthusiastic about security
- Penetration tester,
- Cyber security Analyst,
- Systems administrator
- Penetration testing
Secure Mobile & Web Application, Services and Servers