The security challenges presented by the mobile and web applications, services, and server approach are formidable and unavoidable. Many of the features that make mobile and web applications, services, and servers attractive (including greater flexibility and accessibility of data, dynamic application-to-application connections, and relative autonomy (lack of human intervention), are at odds with traditional security models and controls.
In this training you will learn how to secure mobile and web-based applications, web services and the servers they run on and also integrate robust security measures into the application development process by adopting proven architectures with adherence to OWASP best practices.
In addition, you will learn how to implement, test and audit secure applications; identify and mitigate application vulnerabilities, encrypt Mobile and Web traffic by leveraging on SmartLearning’s application security expertise.
You will attain skills and knowledge to:
- Correctly implement and test secure Mobile and Web applications
- Identify, analyse, and remediate Mobile and Web applications security risks
- Encrypt Web traffic with https
- Identifying & protect core Ajax components
- Secure XML web services
- Detect unauthorized file system modification
- Avoid cross site scripting (XSS)
- Prevent code injection with input validation
- Implement URL access restrictions
- Identify & mitigate the OWASP Top Ten vulnerabilities
- Audit Mobile and Web application security
Who Should Take this Course?
- Application Security Specialist
- Mobile & Web Developer
- Application Penetration Tester
- Application Security Engineer
- Application Security Architect
- Application Security Fundamentals
- Malware Analysis
- System & Network Security
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability management