A red team assessment is a goal-based adversarial activity that requires a big-picture, holistic view of the organization from the perspective of an adversary.
In this training, students will attain adequate skill necessary to use open- source tools used by real world attackers and fine-tune them to fit an organization’s specific needs. Learners will also develop the ability to think like an attacker and creatively use native, built-in tools to accomplish goals while avoiding detection.
In addition, students will understand how to simulate a cyber-attack by mimicking real-world threat actors. And the ability to escalate privileges and abuse web applications by bypassing advanced network segmentation and multi-factor authentication.
The course modules will provide learners with the methodology for developing threat intelligence to conduct a systematic, repeatable, consistent, and comprehensive way to conduct Physical Red Team Operations / End to end Penetration Testing.
On completion of this course, students should be able:
- To know how to conduct physical security attacks (i.e. lock picking, evasion, diversions, physical pre-texting) against surrounding and cooperating offices and/or buildings.
- To identify and compromise a target with custom-crafted payloads while bypassing antivirus (AV) detection
- To attain the required skills to deploy creative tactics to maintain access to any compromised machine
- To identify specific target related threat actors, threat motives, tools and exploitation methods
- To understand how threat actors identifies and leverages the lowest-level user privileges to gain higher, administrative privileges and move laterally within a network while avoiding security alerts
- To learn how to avoid and bypass various challenges such as application whitelisting, encryption, multi-factor authentication, sandboxes and more
- To learn how to exfiltrate data from “secure” networks undetected, without triggering firewalls or generating alerts
- To understand how to Identify the goals and challenges of managing a red team operation, including risk measurement and reporting
Who Should Take this Course?
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- SOC Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Threat Hunter
- Cyber Security –Incident Response
- Penetration Tester
- IT Vulnerability Analysts and Managers
- Cyber Security Threat Hunting
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing