The growing adoption of mobile and cloud operating systems, along with corporate initiatives supporting BYOD, mega data analytics and software-designed networking, are creating a huge market for application and software developers.
This course is designed to teach students the fundamentals of programming and the basic skills necessary to create Windows applications using C#. Students will also understand the basic program structure, C# language syntax, and implementation details and a series of popular techniques employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Have a clear background and foundational information on how computers process information
- Discover the different types of applications that a programmer might be creating
- Provides information on how code is compiled and interpreted by a computer
- Understand programming language syntax and the importance of using good syntax and following the syntax rules for the chosen language
- Discover how code is executed in a computer program
- How to evaluate algorithm with pseudo code that will be translated into actual code.
- Create algorithms and data structures
- Learn how to debug applications with Visual Studio
- Gain an understanding of how to encapsulate data and related functionality
- Discover how the base class library is constructed
- Describe how authorization and authentication work
- Read and write text files and how to make input from console
- Implement value and reference types correctly in an application
- Create and invoke methods, pass parameters to methods, and return values from methods
Who Should Take this Course?
- Anyone new to programming and want to learn scripting
- Microsoft Office Programmers
- IT Administrators
- Post-secondary school students
- Those experiencing career changes
- Penetration Testing
- Secure Mobile & Web Application, Services and Servers
- Advanced Python Programming
- Secure Mobile Application