This Payment Card Industry course is fully aligned with the current PCI DSS v3.2.1 It will enable students to comprehensively learn the scope of PCI DSS compliance and how they connect with the fundamentals of this subject area. The course also focuses on providing students with real-world guidance on how to integrate this standard within a business organization.
With this training, students will develop comprehensive understanding of the multiple and distinct PCI DSS pre-requisites, studying the objectives and scope of each of these requirements.
The course will enable students to master the fundamentals of PCI compliance with detailed real-world cases and examples shared during the lessons.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand what is included in PCI compliance
- Understand the related pre-requisites, controls, scope, incident response practices, technical implementation and SAQs
- Understand real-world PCI implementation, project management
- Conduct a base line review of the organisations current position with to PCI-DSS ver.3.2.1
- Interpret the requirements of PCI DSS ver.3.2.1 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organisation
Who Should Take this Course?
- PCI Compliance Project Managers
- PCI Compliance Business Analyst
- PCI QSA/Cybersecurity Professionals
- PCI Consultant or anyone who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of PCI DSS ver.3.2.1 into an organisation
- Vulnerability Management & Penetration Testing
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Network & System Security
- Enterprise Security Architecture