This program is designed to provide students the fundamental knowledge of IT Network, architecture and how it operates. And very interestingly, the employment rate of Network Analyst, Engineer, Administrator, System Engineer, WAN and LAN Designer etc is expected to grow as many businesses are switching to eCommerce.
Although NOC technicians are not required to be licensed or certified. The qualification is a confirmation of its holder’s ability to coordinate and troubleshoot networks and effectively manage associated incidents.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Discover how it functions and the core skills needed to get in and be successful at the NOC
- Understand how to use the tools and techniques needed on a daily basis to maintain the NOC environment.
- Learn how to supervise, monitor & maintain company’s networks 24×7
- Discover how to coordinate affiliated networks and troubleshoot networks
- Technical skill to manage routers, domain name, firewalls, switches, VOIP systems, core applications, LAN/WAN systems etc
- Optimise service quality and reporting
- Perform patch management and whitelisting
- Perform backup and storage management, email management
- Scan Antivirus and perform remediation, shred threat analysis
- Policy enforcement
- Monitor server, endpoint & NetFlow
- Manage incident of downtime, network performance alerts
Who Should Take this Course?
- Anyone aspiring to become a System Manager
- IT Professional considering to Network Administration
- IT Network Enthusiasts
- Network Computing Fundamentals
- Cyber Incidents Planning & Response Course
- Network & System Security