Network Access Control using Risk Management Framework: One of the major security issues in establishing the tenets of information security is the ineffective access management and network vulnerable to threats.
This Network Access Control (NAC) training course, you will attain skills to track live attacks with protocol analyzer, apply risk management techniques to breach security and measure the performance of network security tools and recommend steps for improvement.
Moreover, the course is designed with live scenario to help you discover how to perform risk assessment and how to implement access control with regards to roles and responsibilities.
- Know how to manage security control systems and protect critical assets
- Understand how to measure the performance of security tools against threshold
- Discover how to identify, assess and analyse risk and vulnerabilities
- Know how to manage access and privilege based on roles and responsibilities
- How to manage accessibility and security controls in a network
Who Should Take this Course?
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Security Risk Analyst
- System & Network Engineer
- System & Network Security Fundamentals
- Cyber Security Risk Management
- Identify Access Management