ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Course Summary
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor is five-day intensive course that enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques. The ISO /IEC 27001 proves that you have the expertise to support an organization to successfully implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and avoid threats, vulnerabilities, and possible negative impacts. This enables you to establish a systematic analysis of an organization’s information security risk and ensure the protection of the sensitive data. One of the major benefits for individuals who seek to pursue this certification is that the standard is recognized internationally as the best practice, allowing you to offer a continual improvement to your organization and ensure its compliance with regulations and requirements.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Learning Outcome
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who Should Take this Course?
- IT Auditor
- Information Security Officer
- Technical Project Management
- Security Business Analyst
- Persons responsible for auditing and monitoring management systems
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor