The ISO/IEC 27017 is built from the foundations of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 framework, the certification shows compliance internationally and helps the organisation for both the cloud service providers and cloud service customers against risks within the cloud. The standard is a cloud computing code of practice and it provides recommendations to assist with the implementation of cloud specific information security controls.
This foundational course covers the essential elements of cloud computing (e.g., cloud services, the deployment models, cloud regulatory requirements, security risk, roles and responsibilities and risk management frameworks etc.
The course is well designed to equip learners with adequate knowledge to function professionally and responsibly with adherence to best practices by competently applying appropriate cloud security controls.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- To have a clear understanding cloud computing and its basic elements
- To attain a good knowledge of the cloud services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS} and the deployment models (private, public and hybrid)
- To be competent enough to advice and guide an organisation on the most suitable cloud migration and applicable controls
- To discover how to identify and manage cloud computing related risks
- To skilfully manage the relationship between cloud service providers and service users based on agreed roles and responsibilities
- To clearly identify who is responsible to manage the different security risk and ensure appropriate cloud security controls are in place
- To gain knowledge of the various policies, procedures, and regulations the governs cloud computing and the compliance frameworks
Who Should Take this Course?
- This course is ideal for Cloud computing enthusiast or anyone aspiring to become a Cloud professional
- Cloud Engineer
- Project Manager
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Cloud Consultant
- Technical Architect
- ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
- ISO/IEC 27018 Cloud Computing Standard
- Cloud Governance and risk compliance
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Cloud Security and Risk Management
- Azure Cloud Fundamentals