This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop an expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – current version of the standard. Participants will also master the best practices for implementing information security controls from the eleven areas of ISO/IEC 27002:2013.
This training is consistent with the best practices of project management established by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and ISO 10006:2003 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27003:2009 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004:2009 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005:2011 (Risk Management in Information Security)..
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
Who Should Take this Course?
- IT Auditor
- Information Security Officer
- Technical Project Management
- Security Business Analyst
- Persons responsible for auditing and monitoring management systems
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
- Cloud Governance Risk & Compliance