This course is designed to bring students up to date on the current solutions for IoT security, following the evolution of the sector in recent years. It covers common vulnerabilities, framework and mitigation, exploitation, risks, data breaches, and more.
Focused on IoT security, the courses give students ample knowledge to understand why an effective security strategy is important for key players in the technology’s supply chain, namely manufacturers, warehousing parties, factory owners, and retailers.
With this qualification, students will be able to thoroughly understand how IoT security works and what measures are taken to ensure IoT security is seamless and flawless.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Securely connecting IoT devices and products
- Discuss key attacks and threats on IoT
- Research and assess IoT risks and threats
- Implement security reporting protocols
- Effectively work with security team to resolve IoT security complaints
- Update product life cycles and develop security patching strategies
- Understand IoT Security Foundation best practices
Who Should Take this Course?
- IoT Startup Owners/Managers
- IoT Security Professionals
- Cyber Security Managers
- IoT Engineers
- IoT Fundamentals
- IoT Architect