This course is built around the growing prospects of Internet-of-Things, which is disrupting traditional industries by delivering more value than was ever possible before.
The course enables students who are ideally professionals of business or IT to align their technical skillset with the innovations resulting from the fast-evolving technology landscape.
Students will learn about the history of IoT and develop a clear understanding of the technology from a dual perspective technical and business. They will explore the various industries which IoT has penetrated and examine this impact. They will get a clear understanding of various IoT technologies, models and concepts that are constantly increasing the impact of IoT.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understanding IoT technologies
- Identifying various elements of an IoT framework
- Understanding IoT-related cyber security implications
- Understanding IoT-related interoperability concerns
- Understanding GDPR implications on IoT
Who Should Take this Course?
- Non-technical individuals interested in the subject
- IoT Architect