As a foundation course, this program is designed to provide students the knowledge to understand how IoT works, what basic ideas rest in its foundation, and how these technologies can build a smart world.
The course comprehensively covers the phenomenon of IoT and provides students the opportunity to study its fundamentals in detail. It will cover the complete IT stack used in the development and management of IoT products and platforms, focusing on all three key areas, namely data, communications and devices.
To give students a thorough understanding of the IoT technology communications, the course also discusses in detail the five types of analytics used: descriptive, exploratory, inferential, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Developing IoT POC prototypes for all domains
- Communicating with Enterprise Architects and other teams to deploy IoT products
- Understanding core IoT related topics, such as performance & availability, scalability, and distributed computing
- Mastering IoT platforms and cloud deployment
- Learn in-depth –cloud deployment, IoT platforms, Restful web service, Data stores, Protocols like ZigBEE, MQTT, CoAP, AMQP and many more, Sensors, Nodes and Gateways and development boards
Who Should Take this Course?
- IoT Startup Owners/Managers
- IoT Security Professionals
- Cyber Security Managers
- IoT Engineers
- IoT Fundamentals