As the world continues to evolve and become more mobile friendly with the adoption of new technology, the need to provide a safe and secure place to store identifiable information becomes more and more prevalent to organizations of all sizes. This demand can be met by properly implementing an effective identity and access management program.
This course is designed to provide students the skills and knowledge to optimize organizational security as well as make critical resource access simpler than before by means of Identity Access Management (IAM) and Identity Management (IDM) strategy implementation.
Students will be taught to execute Single-Sign-On (SSO) protocols through a firm foundation built on applicable Federated Identity Management (FIM) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) practices.
The course will also teach the students fundamentals of authentication and access control with specific focus on security.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Implement IAM to secure access control of IT resources
- Understand logical access and physical control of assets
- Understand people and device identification and authentication
- Implement and managing authorization mechanisms
- Understand prevention of access control attacks
- Understand techniques to gather IDM requirements
- Implement IDM in cloud environments
- Develop IAM governance frameworks
Who Should Take this Course?
- IAM Consultants
- IAM Project Managers
- IAM Business Analysts
- Privilege Access Management
- Data Loss Prevention