Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) is a term that is extensively used to portray the three areas within a business that need to work together to ensure an organisation is working as efficiently as effectively as possible. This is particularly evident when applied to cybersecurity where any shortcoming or weakness should be identified and mitigated before an incident happens.
This Smartlearning Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) training course is intended to furnish you with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance integrated GRC activities across your company. As well, It enables you with the tools and techniques to understand your company obligations, to mitigate risk and to have a proper structure in place on how to manage risk when an issue arises.
This compound course focuses on three key areas of organizational management and the practices involved in implementing them as a wholesome system. Students will be taught the nature of these relationships and how to assess the balanced state where these relationships can be leveraged to build a strong GRC culture across the organisation.
This course gives students a firm understanding of the workings of these areas together. Students will also learn GRC best practices and how to foster stakeholder relationships and implementing compliance protocols effectively.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of governance, risk management and compliance (GRC)
- Apply Risk-based Approach
- Develop a sound risk management methodology for identification, quantification, and management of IS risks in pursuit of business objectives
- Developing practical guide to meeting the minimum standard for ISO/IEC 27001 compliance
- Developing metrics based on requirements for compliance reporting protocols
- Develop a practical roadmap to information system audit assessment
- Using a risk-based audit approach
- Develop a robust third party/vendor management assessment process
- Understand the role of GRC officer and his team
Who Should Take this Course?
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Information Security Officers
- GRC Consultants
- GRC Compliance Officers
- GRC Project Managers
- GRC Business Analysts
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Cyber Security Risk Management