General Data Protection Regulation Course Overview
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) training course is aimed at almost all professionals or anyone who handles the personal data of an EU citizen will be required to ensure that their data protection and cyber-security processes meet the EU standards.
This course is designed to introduce students to the EU General Data Protection Regulatory (GDPR) standard and provide them with thorough knowledge of the steps required for successfully planning and implementing changes brought about by the new GDPR legislation and the Data Protection Act.
In this GDPR Course, you will be introduced to the new rules of privacy regulation, the key changes that have been introduced and data controller and processor obligations. You will also be trained in processing sensitive personal data, lawful process, data subject right, and data protection terminology.
By the end of the course, you’ll have an understanding of what is expected of businesses in relation to handling data security, so that you can implement GDPR compliance strategy for your organisation.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Learn the six fundamental principles of Data Protection
- Learn the organisational structure of GDPR
- Learn organizational practices for personal data processing and control
- Learn updated individual’s rights added to the GDPR
- Learn the significance of consent and DSAR
- Learn how organizations comply with GDPR through governance structures
- Learn the role & responsibilities for Data Controller, Data Processor & Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Learn how to implement changes brought about by the new GDPR legislation
Who Should Take this General Data Protection Regulation Course?
- Information Security Officers
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- GDPR Compliance Officers
- GDPR Consultants
- GDPR Project Managers
- GDPR Business Analyst
- Data Protection Officer