This course covers the fundamental elements of cyber security designed to equip non-technical learners with the knowledge to identify, prevent and manage data & cybersecurity risks. It also provides technical knowledge on data security controls and rules, network security protocols and access management policies provide a comprehensive view of cyber security that are very vital to make informed decisions.
Students will have the opportunity to draw on SmartLearning extensive expertise with a wealth of experience in cyber security in business, government and non-governmental organizations to stay cyber secured and operate competently and professionally in a work environment. This training also includes both strategic and technical modules plus a hands-on exercise demonstrating real cyber incidents. It also provides a clear understanding of the role of people, processes and technology in cyber security.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of cyber security: people, processes, and technology
- Understanding of different types of cyber vulnerability and how these relate to risks to your business
- Gain an enhanced understanding of how cyber security is likely to evolve in the future
- Establish a strong knowledge base for continued learning beyond the course
Who Should Take this Course?
- SIEM Platform Engineers
- Security Engineers and Managers
- SOC Analysts
- Security Analysts
- Technical Security Managers
- SOC Engineers
- CND Analysts
- Security Monitoring
- System Administrators
- Cyber Threat Investigators
- Vulnerability Management
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Cyber Incidents Planning and Response Course
- Network Access Control
- Cyber Security Fundamentals