Cyber Threat Management Course Overview
Cyber Threat Management is designed to equip learners with the skill to use various intelligent methodologies and available resources to develop threat intelligence to deal with sophisticated advanced persistent threats.
Organisations need a top-notch approach to react and respond proactively to the increasingly sophisticated and advanced persistent threat. This is where Cyber threat management comes as a force multiplier for organizations with trained and empowered human defenders to understand how adversaries operate and to counter the threats.
Cyber Threat Management Learning Outcome
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Develop skills to better analyse, comprehend and leverage complex scenarios
- Identify and create intelligence requirements through practices such as threat modelling
- Develop skills in tactical, operational, and strategic-level threat intelligence
- Generate and validate threat intelligence to detect, respond to targeted threats
- Identify and analysis of an adversary’s intent, opportunity and capability to do harm and proactively pre-empt future attacks
- Understand how to validate information received externally to minimize the costs of bad intelligence
- Create Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) in formats such as YARA, OpenIOC, and STIX
- Move security maturity past IOCs into understanding and countering the behavioural tradecraft of threats
- Establish structured analytical techniques to be successful in any security role
Who Should Take this Course?
- IT Security Analyst / Administrator /Manager
- Cyber Security Threat Hunter
- Red Team Specialist