Cybercrime will keep causing a major slowdown in the years to come as the business world proceed with digitalisation. Despite implementing all traditional measures to stay protected, organizations keep falling prey to impersonation, phishing, and malware. By combining threat hunting and threat intelligence, companies can discover and proactively deal with security threat and vulnerabilities on their network to improve overall security posture of their organisation.
In this course, students will learn the tools and knowledge to effectively hunt down possible security threats across a network. Students will learn how to adapt to cutting-edge threat hunting practices in your own working environment.
The course will equip students with knowledge on how to build out a hunt program in your environment, and how to identify, define and execute a hunt mission. The course introduces essential concepts of network and endpoint hunting and then allows students to apply techniques to hunt for anomalous patterns.
Throughout the course, the instructor provides guidance on hunting across typical security toolsets such as SIEM, packet capture, and EDR
- Develop a proactive mindset for hunting threat
- You will learn how to use threat intelligence to form your own hypotheses and the hunt
- You will learn to examine traffic on the network and filter malicious activities such as phishing, lateral movement and data exfiltration
- You will learn and practice the skills and understanding needed to conduct a thorough threat hunt within a live enterprise environment
- You will Learn how to find and investigate malware, phishing, lateral movement, data exfiltration and other common threats
- Cyber Threat Specialist
- Security Analyst
- Penetration Testers
- Red Team members
- Security consultant
- Incident Response Team Members
- Cyber Incident Planning & Response
- Red Team
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Management