Cyber-attacks and data breaches are inevitable, so the speed at which organisation react to a breach is critical. Cyber criminals only need to find one weakness to infiltrate systems, so it is essential to be prepared when a breach occurs.
The contents in this course are intended for all levels of management and technical audience who wish to gain a better understanding of incident response or anyone responsible for helping organizations plan and prepare for potential cyber threats and effectively deal with actual cyber-attacks.
The comprehensive layout of this training is to equip you with the competence to identify the specific operational strategies necessary to develop an incident response process needed to effectively and rapidly manage data breach.
- Identify, prepare & manage key cyber threat scenarios
- Assess, Identify & manage gaps in a cyber incident response capability
- Able coordinated response and make strategic decisions covering highly technical step-by-step guidance
- Define response frameworks and the underpin processes.
- Develop business continuity plans that help maintain key business processes and services
- Skillfully investigate a crisis or incident and inform a containment strategy
- Create actionable plans & checklists
- Understand, define and baseline within an organization
- Deep dive into Cyber Kill Chain and design warning system to lower discovery time
- Tracks cyber threats and deploy measures to prevent/reduce data breaches
- Analyse recent attacks and learn how these attacks avoided detection
- Learn how to create and communicate cyber incident report across board
- Learn how to assess your organization’s breach readiness
Who Should Take this Course?
- Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
- Incident Response Specialist
- Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist
- Disaster Recovery and Business continuity Management
- System Incident and Event Management