This is a worldwide accepted qualification for cyber security. The CompTIA Security+ qualification implies that its holder has comprehensive knowledge of identifying potential security risks, taking part in effective resolution exercises, and delivering security to applications, network and operations.
The qualification is a confirmation of its holder’s ability to manage security controls to ensure restrictive access to confidential information. It says its holder can appropriately identify technologies, troubleshoot incidents of security breach, and work effectively with knowledge of applicable regulations, law and policies.
- Topic 1 : Network Security
- Topic 2 : Compliance & Operational Security
- Topic 3: Threats and Vulnerability
- Topic 4: Access Control & Identity Management
- Topic 5: Application, Data and Host Security
- Topic 6: Cryptography
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Learning the fundamentals of computing technology security
- Identifying appropriate measures for operational security and compliance
- Identifying appropriate measures for account management and access control
- Managing host, data and application security
- Managing certificates
- Identifying vulnerabilities and potential security risks
Who Should Take this Course?
- SOC Analysts
- Cyber Security Analysts
- IT Security Analysts
- Vulnerability Management Analysts
- Vulnerability Management Engineers
- Cyber Security Risk Managements
- Cyber Security Threat Hunting
- Vulnerability Management