CRISC training provides the delegates with adequate knowledge and understanding of relevant concepts and practices in information system risk and control management in alignment with Enterprise Risk Management strategy. Upon completion of CRISC training, delegates will be able to:
- Develop an IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and in alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management strategy;
- Analyse and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision-making;
- Determine risks response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives;
- Continuously report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued effectiveness and efficiency of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment with business objectives.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- CRISC certification ensures you are recognized as a professional with the skills and experience to provide value and insight from an overall organizational perspective on both IT risk and control.
- One of the key CRISC domains focuses on the organizational framework for managing and mitigating risk across business processes and technology.
- CRISC holders are able to establish a common language to communicate within IT and to stakeholders throughout the enterprise about risk.
- With CRISC certification, your enterprise can rely on your input to make effective risk-based decisions and prioritize resources to areas that are most at risk.
- With the CRISC certification, you will understand the information systems control design and implementation and control monitoring and maintenance.
- CRISC certification affirms your ability to plan and implement appropriate control measures and frameworks that further mitigate enterprise risk without stifling innovation
Who Should Take this Course?
- Information Security Risk Analysis
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Technology Risk Analysis
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)