CISM training provides delegates with the knowledge and skillset required to design, plan, implement and maintain an information security program to continually mitigate risks associated with information and information systems in an organisation. Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Build on their basic understanding of information security;
- Acquire necessary knowledge, skills and tools to set up and manage an information security program;
- Establish and maintain an information security governance framework and supporting processes to ensure the information security strategy is aligned to the organisation’s context;
- Manage information risk to acceptable level based on risk appetite to meet the organisation’s goals and objectives;
- Develop and maintain an information security program that proactively identifies and manages risks to protect the organisation’s assets while aligning to information security strategy and business goals hence supporting an effective security posture;
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimise business impact.
This CISM course will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organisation. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organisation.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Information Security Officers
- IT Security Auditor
- System Auditor
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)