This course introduces you to the new world of cloud computing and how to build on the Windows Azure Platform. We’ll cover Windows Azure compute and storage and SQL Azure. Along the way we’ll discuss cloud computing trade-offs and help you understand the constraints and limitations imposed by the cloud computing model offered by the Windows Azure Platform today.
At the end of this course students will be able to understand:
- General Cloud concepts
- What Microsoft Azure is
- How Azure is designed and built
- What resources and services Azure can offer?
- How to use, manage and secure Azure resources
Who Should Take this Course?
- This course is intended for anyone (non-technical) new to Microsoft Azure
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Azure Cloud Security
- AWS Cloud Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Architect
- Cloud Governance Risk & Compliance