This course is designed to enable students to develop reliable IT infrastructures on Amazon Web Services (AWS) – a globally popular cloud services platform that organizations are using to scale their businesses and grow.
In this course, students will learn the fundamentals of building AWS based IT infrastructures, such as optimizing AWS Cloud for specific business needs. They will be provided the knowledge and tools to adapt AWS Cloud for this purpose as well as the opportunity to explore the best practices of using AWS Cloud, They will also be able to explore various designs available on AWS for developing custom IT solutions.
Students will also learn to take over existing architectures with multiple flaws and turn them around into effective and robust solutions.
At the end of this course students will be able to understand:
- AWS-based architectural decision making and best practices
- Leveraging AWS for scalability, resiliency, flexibility, efficiency and reliability
- Employing Well-Architected Framework
Who Should Take this Course?
- Aspiring Cloud Architecture Professionals
- Cloud Engineers
- Software Architects
- System Administrators
- AWS Cloud Fundamentals
- Cloud Security Fundamental
- Cloud Security Risk Management