Web applications data consumption rate is creating a global security concerns by the seconds for families, individuals, government and business organizations. Hence, the insatiable demands for more and more skillful Information security professionals to defend and protect critical data/web assets from exposure to malicious activities.
This training contains course modules designed to help students have a better understand of web application vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies. Learners will attain the techniques skills to understand web application security architecture, discover injection flaws, security misconfigurations, cross-scripting request forgery. Students will also understand why and how to build security into application development life cycle.
- Understand web application major risks and common vulnerabilities
- Know how to use techniques and security mechanisms to mitigate web application vulnerabilities
- Grasp the best practices in various domains of web application security
- Discover how to deploy and consume web services in a secured manner.
- Proactively deploy cutting-edge defensive mechanisms such as defensive HTTP response headers and Content Security Policy to improve the security of web applications.
- Strategically roll out a web application security program in a large environment.
- Incorporate advanced web technologies such as HTML5 and AJAX cross-domain requests into applications in a safe and secure manner.
- Develop strategies to assess the security posture of multiple web applications.
Who Should Take this Course?
- Web Developers
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Application Security Specialists
- Security Auditors
- System Architect
- System Administration
- Securing Web Application, Services and Servers
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing